Thursday, August 8, 2013

Right Here. Right Now.




I saw this fun list on Cathy Z's blog  and decided to give it a whirl.  What's going on in your life right now. 

August 8, 2013

I am, 


•working on getting the rest of our house decluttered.  It feels so good.  
•eating fresh vegetables from our garden.  

•watching the new season of Project Runway.  One of the few shows I watch every week

•listening to news radio on the way to and from work

•looking and researching a good used vehicle. Right now we are leaning toward another mini  van because it is  just so much easier with Madison

•trying to get more organized with all the paperwork that consumes our lives

•preparing our house for our refinance appraisal.  Taking advantage again of low interest rates

•loving that our girl is finally feeling better after 45 days of antibiotics.  Hoping that the daily  maintenance dose  will keep the UTI’s away

•revisiting the idea of Project Life - I am thinking I am too late for this year, but really want to do  this and will set  forth a plan for next year. 

•continuing to work with BasicGrey for my 3rd Year on their Design Team.  Really excited for  this opportunity and  their partnership with jessicasprague.com

•wanting to learn to quilt and pull out my cross stitch again

•bombarding my brain with creative ideas that I hope to someday accomplish

•scrapbooking every chance I get with the fabulous digital kits at Pixels and Company

•photographing anything and everything and planning our blog layout for SuperiorLens  Photography

•absorbing these last few weeks before Hayden starts his first semester at Northern Michigan  University

•pinning lots of goodness on Pinterest. Everything from scrapbook layouts, dinner ideas and of  course Project Life stuff

•enjoying my husbands company and wishing we could plan a vacation together just to take    photos


Do you want to play along? here is a website with a bunch of ing words


No comments: