Monday, December 21, 2009

I little bit of creating

I am behind as usual and Christmas is only four days away. I did have a chance to work on my projects for Two Peas in a Bucket. yesterday. The boys were gone all day and it felt good to just spend a day being creative and the fact that one of them is going to be a special gift is an added bonus.

This first project features a new kit by Jen Martakis - This Year. I have been so inspired by Jen's creative designs. A sneak peek of what is coming in the store tomorrow was posted on her blog.



sweet pea.

This layout was created using one of Kate Teague's Year in Review templates. I love using templates as a starting point for my designs. This one was resized, I changed up the title and added some embellishments.



our year in review.

The last layout is part of Simply Beautiful Desk Top CD Calender kit by Jen Martakis. My sister Jennifer was married this past summer. I created this for her. I couldn't believe how easy it was. I already had edited photos, so I just had to add them to each month.



December Calendar page.

I hope to update tomorrow with my December Daily layouts and a bit about us.

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Amazing layouts as always, Mary!

Kathy said...

WEll Mary I know just how you feel...I am so behind and better get it together soon. Love all your layouts and I hope we both get it together. Merry Merry Christmas! Hugs,Kathy

Barb said...

I love the little touches you added to the templates... your work is fabulous, Mary!

Merry Christmas! I'm so glad we had a chance to reconnect this year. :)