Monday, January 25, 2010

Why I love Tuesday . .

even more than Friday : )

Two Peas in a Bucket.releases their new digital kits on Tuesday and then we get to share all our designs with you!

We have been so busy over the past couple of weeks - a long travel hockey weekend for a tournament in Wisconsin Dells, which turned out to be fun but really no competition for the team, a reprieve in the winter weather, hockey this past Saturday in Escanaba, that saw Hayden is his first on ice fight and year end work related stuff.

Lots of goodness to share - all kits available at Two Peas in a Bucket.



she's ready to run. featuring fabulous new papers by Shelley Castillo - "on the bright side"



game action. featuring Remember page template - Shimelle Laine



life as we know it. using Kate Teague's fabulous 4x6 photo frames (LOVE THESE)

and this past week I finished:



meeting janelle. I was so excited I got to meet fellow digital creative team member Janelle : )

this layout features "sunday kind of love" kit by Michelle Underwood - she is such a fabulous designer..just love her stuff : )



hockey skates. featuring Jen Martakis fabulous kit - journaling bundle - which includes all kinds of text paths for use in Photoshop and Photoshop Elements.

and finally, one I just finished tonight - I was stuck on the journaling, lol...



travel hockey. featuring Kate Teague's "Life in 365" - I am committed to the project, just haven't decided on my design yet...but they completely worked for my everyday layout.

I need to get some hockey photos up for out of town family...I will work on that later this weekend.

Have a great night - it's almost Tuesday : )

5 comments:

Jen Martakis said...

Each layout is gorgeous as usual Mary. :)

When is hockey season over? It really seems to keep you guys busy but I can tell you love it. ;)

Djhs said...

I love them all Mary!! they are just fab!

Jaime Warren said...

Awesome layouts Mary!!! Just love them!

Barb said...

Your designs are all beautiful, Mary! So inspiring... thank you for sharing. :)

Rodent Control Lake Charles said...

Great blog posst