Monday, February 1, 2010

I am creative

and with the help of digital products from Two Peas in a Bucket. I get to be creative every week and share them with you

first I can hardly believe it is February already. I really think the older you get the faster time goes by, when in reality it shouldn't because I have much more to do each day.

This week features layouts using products by Shelley Castillo, Jen Martakis and Kenner Road.

This first layout is a photo of my niece and nephew at Halloween, their grandma Lori made their costumes. Shelly Castillio's "Love Birds" digital kit matched perfectly.



minnie and mickey.

My second project features my new shoes. I know my husband doesn't think I ever need new but when you find them on sale at Target, well I bet you know what I mean. Jen Martakis' new Digital Kit - February was the perfect touch of whimsey I needed.



new shoes.

and finally a layout that took me over 3 hours to complete. I just started playing with Kenner Road's Flash frames and this photo of Hayden and Madison from almost 10 years ago and went from there. I love to layer and add brushes but I sometimes have to remind myself that it is okay to stop and be done.

No comments: