Monday, October 4, 2010

Wake me up when September ends....

oh wait - it already did.  The older I get the quicker these months fly by. Before you know it we will be planning our December Daily and managing Christmas lists.

This past week at two peas in a bucket we had more new releases.  I am still finishing up my coffee cup album-leaves by Wilna Furstenberg and should get it posted tomorrow when I can take some photos in daylight.

I posted this layout morning commute using Jo Hanna's new digital kit "early morning rain"


I wanted to share the information about the layout and journaling as well:

Jo Hanna's new digital kit - "early morning rain" has so many options. You could go in so many directions, but this layout has been in my head for awhile and when I saw the full alphabet that is included I knew exactly what I wanted to do.

I created the extension of the center line using a portion of one of the strokes included. I also used a mask from the Picture Perfect Vol. 2 - The tuscon masks

Credits:
Jo Hanna - Early Morning Rain Digital Kit, Picture Perfect Masks Vol. 2
Anna Aspnes - 12x12 Artist Edges
Font - 2Peas Notebook

Journaling:
Regardless of the season, I make a 28 mile drive each day along State Highway M28 to work. During the school year I also make a stop and drop Madison to and from school. It is a drive, I think, I could do with my eyes closed. Just imagine the time and miles I have spent in my vehicle!!I try catching up on cable news, sports, and finding out what the new #1 Top 40 song is this week. It can also be relaxing, giving me time to clear my mind and plan for the day ahead. In the winter it can be a terrible drive, rated one of the worst in Michigan, but I just buckle up, drive defensive and try and enjoy my morning commute.

No comments: