Monday, February 7, 2011

Digital Creative Team layout share

or catch up if you will.   I have been so busy creating over the past couple of weeks that I haven't had  much time to update my blog.

I am really hoping to update more regularly and do a little renovating over the next week!

As a member of the Digital Creative Team at two peas in a bucket I am responsible for showcasing new digital kits each week - I commit to as many projects as I think I can.   Because there has been so much digital goodness released lately I find myself wanting to create with everything.  Not so bad, except that I find little things like house cleaning, grocery shopping and then actually taking the time to make the memories always seem to take a back seat to creating and being with my family.  Because of that I am going to try and limit myself each week and try and do a bit a scrapping just for me.

In the meantime, enjoy!!  Here is a direct link to my gallery at two peas - you can click on each layout in my two peas gallery,  for more information and designer credits. 

















Happy Monday!

No comments: