Recently I participated in one of the challenges that The Digi Dares post on a weekly basis. I was added to the Creative Team in July of this year. We were challenged to create a layout using a Mondrian Painting as our design composition.
DARE FLAIR:In addition to a Mondrian design composition your layout should also include -
1. 1 circle photo in a square or 3 circle photos arranged in a rectangle. You may use additional photos any way you like.
2. One of your photo must be black and white.
3. Journaling in one of the squares or rectangles.
4. Your journaling text must use a sans serif font
5. Your title text must use a serif font, but you can mix and match fonts and alphas.
and here is my Layout:
Credits:Basic Grey – Vagabond Collection
Loreta Labarca – Blowing Breeze heart sentiment;Erica Zane – Happy Snapper circle frame;Creations by Rachael B – S8erboy Papers;Katie Pertiet – hinges, word strips collageables, newpaper collageables, captured sentiment stamp; Fonts: (Title) Serif Narrow (Journaling) Steelfish