Friday, September 16, 2011

A love affair with BasicGrey

anyone who knows me from my paper scrapping days know that I have a bit of an addiction with BasicGrey.....I bought every single paper they released, and alphabets - I have plenty.  As I made the transition over to digital, I started to sell, donate or give to family many of my paper supplies, but one of the few things I could not get rid of was my BasicGrey.  It still sits in my paper rack, just begging me to use it.  I still do, creating a few cards or mini albums occasionally, but digital is really my creative outlet.  Naturally when BasicGrey started releasing digital kits I knew I could get myself in trouble with my credit card, but started picking up a few kits anyway and incorporating them into my designs.

The new BasicGrey Blog was introduced by Melanie with the announcement of a BasicGrey design team opportunity.    I sent in my application and waited (like many of you).  Well today, the wait is finally over.  I am a member of the BasicGrey Digital Design Team, and I am thrilled!!  I can't wait to share with you all of my creations.






here is a layout I did as part of my application....






Credits:  BasicGrey digital collections: Hang 10 Patterned paper, Vagabond Patterned paper, Perhaps Element, Phresh & Phunky Flourishes, Skate Shoppe Elements, Sweetpea Alyssa Notes.   Designer Digitals: Katie Pertiet vintage frame. 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippee!! I was guessing you'd apply and was expecting to see your name on the list this morning!! Congrats!!

And I love that we're on a team together now! WOOT!

Pamela said...

Love that layout! Congratulations!!! I look forward to seeing more of your work!! :)

Els said...

Gorgeous layout!! Congrats to you!! So excited to be on the DT with you!
Els.

Katherine B said...

SooOOoo excited for you! HUGE congratulations, Mary!

Jennifer B. said...

Big CONGRATS to you, Mary!!! :)))

Esther Andrews said...

How fantastic Mary!! I did buy a BG digi kit just to see what it was like, but haven't used it yet! I LOVE the beautiful rock colors in that paper. There's nothing to match BG!!

Unknown said...

congratulations!!!! looking forward to working with you on the BG team!!!

Jennifer Beason said...

Congrats, Mary!!! :)

Leeann Pearce said...

Congrats and i can't wait to see your magic with BG!

Jessy Christopher said...

Your work is amazing! Totally love what u r doing with the digital! Glad that we are designing for BG. Congrats!

LG said...

Huge congratulations!!! So happy to be working with you