Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Introducing Jo Hanna - new designer at 2Peas!!

this past week a new Designer, Jo Hanna, joined us at Two Peas in a Bucket!! I am beyond thrilled with her designs. So completely me!

The first one I did was summer lovin' - I love that Hayden and his girlfriend Abby let me take their photos. They are so cute together. It features The Memory Lane Collection



next is a layout of my great niece Jenna - she is the daughter of my niece Hollie. We got to see her this summer. I only wish they all lived closer (and my sister Teresa too) so we could see them everyday. walk uses Jo Hanna's The February Leap Collection . This layout was also featured on the Gallery Standouts Blog



and finally a photo that Will took earlier this month - I love it . . 4 generations using Gwenifer Collection



I love being on the Digital Creative Team at Two Peas in a Bucket - and am thankful everyday for this opportunity.

No comments: