Monday, August 9, 2010

Pinch me!

seriously I sometimes have to pinch myself when good fortune comes my way. I am feeling pretty confident and excited by all the fabulous opportunities that sharing memories, recording the moments and telling the stories by scrapbooking have come my way recently....

I love being on the Digital Creative Team at Two Peas in a Bucket . I am able to create with some pretty fantastic designs, by some of the best designers in all of digi land. Pamela Funk-Parr is one of those designers and recently I was asked to be a part of her creative team for Scrap Originals . Such a fabulous opportunity with such a great team. I also applied for a guest design team spot with Vinnie Pearce and was selected for the month of October. Another fabulous opportunity for me. See what I mean - pinch me!!

Another small but fun release this past week at Two Peas in a Bucket , Kerry Stewart released a fabulous new kit - Reading Adventure. I was able to document some of my summer reading books!!

summer reading list



gotta get to bed - tomorrow is new release day and I will have a ton to scrap!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great page! I have seen this kit around and I am starting to think it is a must have!

Also, I see that you read dean koontz.. Isn't he fab? Have you read "life expectancy" by him...it is by far my fav!

Shirley said...

Congratulations, Mary! Great layout!

Cathy Pascual said...

Congrats!!! Well-deserved all-around :)