Wednesday, August 18, 2010

this past week at two peas in a bucket . . .

we had a small release this past week at Two Peas in a Bucket but a little bird told me we have a few new designers joining us soon. Looking forward to that.

Vinnie Pearce is one of my favorite designers - I just love her new release this week, Journey Back - I love so much about this kit and hope to collect and work on recording my own childhood memories. In the meantime I am recording my son Hayden's (with his girlfriend Abby) and a few of my precious childhood photos.

live play dream



before we were eight I don't have a ton of photos of my family when I was young so this one is really precious to me.



and Kerry Stewart released a fun new alphabet carefree alpha set

wedding feet - I cropped a fun photo from my sister's Jennifer's wedding last summer.

No comments: