Monday, March 22, 2010

do you love the smell of new babies?

I do! our MellyPea at two peas in a bucket had her baby girl on St Patrick's Day - Leighton Sheffield - and it got me thinking about my sweet babies and how long ago it was that I had a newborn baby to hold and snuggle. I still miss those days, just not the lack of sleep or being late for every single thing.

Pamela Funk-Parr for Scrap Originals released two new baby kits this past week at two peas in a bucket...Welcome Home girl and boy digi kits. I found and scanned a few pictures of my babies (now almost 15 and 13) so I could play too. I really wish I had unlimited hours so I could scan all my photos and then organize them all.

I also wanted to say I have so enjoyed working with ourDigital Creative Team. at Two Peas in a Bucket., each week I am blown away with the projects. I sometimes have to pinch myself so I am reminded that I am good enough to be a part of this!



she's finally home.,



one.,

also released this past week was "lightness of being" mini digi kit by Erica Hernandez. I love the papers in this kit and thought I would play around with a photo I took on my new (not so perfect) hair coloring. This layout was featured in the two peas in a bucket digital newsletter last week.



perfect 10.,

Have a great week!

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Awwww, how quickly they grow up! And LOL at the Perfect 10. I'm not there yet but I should be. *sigh*

Barb said...

I love that you're scrapping these old photos. I'm digging into my stash of baby pics too. :)

Jen Martakis said...

I too wish I had the time to scan in my old photos. You did a beautiful job with these Mary. I just love your Perfect 10 layout!

Anonymous said...

LOVELY work, Mary!!!!