Monday, March 29, 2010

my not so military guy

when I saw Vinnie Pearce's "Military Guy" digital kit this past week at Two Peas in a Bucket I knew I had to have it. The colors are perfect for my "15 year old - not so military guy", and I just love all the fun elements.



your journey


I also participated in a challenge this week, where a member of the digital creative team posts a challenge for our members. My sister finally sent us some photos of her sweet grandbaby Jenna - I couldn't wait to scrap. The challenge was to blend the photo into the background paper. I just love how this one turned out.



now you are one

and finally because I can never get enough of that sweet baby girl Jenna, my last layout for the week featuring designs by Betsy Tuma. Her "Denim and Daisies" Digital kit has fabulous colors and gorgeous elements. This one came together rather easily.

precious one





have a great week everyone. I only have four work days this week, I will get Good Friday off (which happens to be my birthday) and Easter Monday as well. The kids will be on spring break next week so I am going to keep my schedule open and flexible.

6 comments:

Shirley said...

Beautiful layouts, Mary!

Casey Wright said...

Love your stuff Mary! - and you totally got me on your April Fools Prank on 2ps :) I'm so gullable :)

Lisa Dorsey said...

Such great layouts Mary. I have to agree that the colors in that first kit are fabulous. Sweet pics of sweet Jenna too!

Vinnie Pearce said...

Gorgeous pages, Mary! Love your April fools prank!

joscelyne cutchens said...

cute cute cute Mary! and Happy Birthday! :)

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL LO's Mary!! I so adore your style!!!