Monday, March 8, 2010

some birds, a teen, a sweet girl and spring

my Township Board meeting ran really long last night so I am getting this posted a little late.

the digi kits each week at Two Peas in a Bucket. have been so inspiring, I want them all! but really have to limit my choices relating to how much time I will be able to actually scrap. Madison has been sick this past week so I have spent alot of time snuggling with her and scrapping during her naps or when I should be sleeping. Tomorrow will be more new releases, I can't wait.

My first layout features a recent photo of Hayden. *sigh* he is growing up so fast! before you know it he will be asking for the keys to the car. I don't think I am ready for that. It features the CreateArt 01 Template by Vinnie Pearce. It was featured in the Two Peas in a Bucket. digital newsletter that hit mailboxes last Thursday.



when I look through the lens.

My second layout was created using Vinnie Pearce's "Krafty Birthday Girl" digi kit. Madison has crazy hair just like her momma. I really need to get her in for a cut.



creative soul.

This layout features a photo I took last Spring! even though our snow is finally mealting, we still have a ton on the ground and no flowers blooming anywhere. Michelle Underwoods, "I heart Spring" page kit is so fun. Lots of bold colors and fabulous elements. Fall is my favorite season, but spring runs a close second.



i heart spring.

and finally a little digi gift. These birds in the "fly away" digi kit by Wilna Furstenberg as just adorable. Her style is so whimsical and fun. I created this layout 8x8, printed it out and framed it in a white frame. My sister has a bird theme in her kitchen, it will make a perfect gift. I added Vinnie's brads to the journaling strips.



life isn't just for the birds.

that is it for the day. I have a ton to get done at work tomorrow and really should try and get some sleep.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT project, Mary!!!

Shirley said...

LOVE the layouts!

Kerry'd Away Designs said...

Love your project Mary. I hope Madison is feeling better. I miss you guys on the CT team so much. I really enjoyed the chats...I feel lonely already!