Monday, March 15, 2010

the edge of summer (well at least maybe spring)

We have had quite a warm spell over the past 10 days....90% of our snow has melted and I am looking forward to spring rains and summer days - but I won't get too far ahead of myself because it is still winter here in the U.P. and I think they are calling for cooler temps and *SNOW* this coming weekend.

I found lots of scrapping time this past week - it is amazing how much time you can find if you just cut back a bit on sleeping : ) Working with the designers and Digital Creative Team. at Two Peas in a Bucket. has been fabulous. A new designer made her debut last week and all her digital kits are gorgeous and totally me. I was able to work with three of Pamela Funk-Parr. for scrap originals, kits. Kenner Road released some new elements and I love using Vinnie Pearce's "Give Me Simple Templates" as a starting point for my layouts.



the edge of summer.,



happiness.,



school days.



rearview.



this year.

you can click on any of the photo titles for more information on the products used.
Have a great week everyone! off to scrap a bit and watch those Red Wings take on Calgary tonight - GO WINGS!!

No comments: